Julong Rubber has the flexibility to efficiently and economically handle virtually any product size in both large and small volume runs. A wide variety of press equipment allows us to match your product to the best machine for the job.
* Reduced costs due to faster cure cycles and higher production rates
* Less opportunity for air entrapment
* Improved rubber-to-metal bonding
* Perfect for large volume runs of small-to-medium size parts
* Good for intricate metal inserts, thin-wall diaphragms and similar components requiring uniform physical properties
* 300 ton to 1000 ton clamping pressure
* Well-suited to bonding rubber to small, delicate metal parts or producing small parts from large multi-cavity molds.
* Perfect for large "bulky" parts and expensive, exotic compounds
* We feature a 72" x 72" Press, 10' x 42" Press, 10' x 30" Press, 54" x 60" Press, and several smaller presses
Rubber to Metal Bonding
* Automated metal preparation coupled with innovative molding processes allow us to produce superior rubber-to-metal bonds
* NRM Cold Feed Extruder
* Barwell C-2 Preformer
* 60" Mill
* Mandrel Curing
* Dual Material
* Steam Vulcanization
* Microwave Vulcanization
Contact Julong Rubber for more information.